TribePost Ltd are advertising this vacancy on behalf of Return On Investment Ltd
Location: Working from home (Nantwich).
Salary: Up to £27,000 + Benefits.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Return on Investment is a market-leading, pioneering business based in Nantwich in South Cheshire employing over 300 employees across five locations. ROI is a unique business; our success is based on an absolute focus on delivering excellence to our clients by creating a company that people love to work for.
ROI has built its enviable reputation predominantly by providing sales support services to the automotive industry. We are fortunate to be able to work on a long-term basis with some major, global automotive brands including BMW, JLR, Volvo, Kia and Volkswagen.
Our PSA Groupe (Peugeot, Citroen and DS) contract is one of the biggest and most successful accounts in the ROI portfolio. Due to growth within the contract and the wider ROI business, we are looking for an Account Executive to act as the interface between the client, operational teams and the Account Director.
This newly created and important role is an ideal opportunity for candidates possessing client relationship management experience gained in a B2B setting to make a step towards full account management.
Key responsibilities include:
• Internal, external and ad-hoc reporting
• Managing a task list of actions
• Attending client meetings, capturing tasks and ensuring deadlines are met within the key stakeholder group
• Supporting clients with a range of issues including CRM queries
• Working with internal teams on technical changes
• Building presentations to provide clients with information and insight about our performance
• Supporting the Account Director with a range of tasks and activities to enable to successful (and profitable) running of the contract.
As this is a new role, it is important that the Account Executive is able to bring with them experience gained by working in a client-facing environment where high standards are the norm.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent attention to detail, particularly when dealing with data / numbers
• Strong communication skills, both orally and written
• A strong sense of personal accountability; you should take ownership of issues and work hard to deliver excellent work at all times
• Excellent technical skills with a strong understanding of excel. It will help your application to have used CRM systems (Sage CRM ideally) before
• B2B account support in a sales / results driven business
Overall, you should have the confidence and personal organisational skills to inspire confidence with both internal and external customers.
Why you should work for ROI:
ROI has an excellent track record of growth and innovation; you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
• Set up to work remotely and trained accordingly during the current coronavirus outbreak – the role will be based in Nantwich once it is safe to do so
• Working with a long-established account with fantastic existing relationships
• Given genuine opportunities for career progression and enrichment – there are many career avenues within the business from this entry point into the company
• Offered a highly competitive benefits package including a £500 health and wellbeing allowance, medical benefits, the opportunity to apply for funding for future study, access to discounts for the purchase or lease of vehicles and an excellent pension scheme.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!