Location: West London
Salary: £50k pa
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Fast growing SME seeks an experienced Administration Manager to manage the planning and content writing process of policy documents critical to the organisation’s success.
The position encompasses a defined span of control and opportunity for someone who engenders trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency and assures consistent achievement of quality standards. The work requires making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly.
The Administration Manager will be:
- Managing and scheduling the workflows within AdministrationTeam.
- Building operational efficiencies and processes to maximise productivity while maintaining quality.
- Ensuring the integrity and format of all content meets agreed quality standards.
- Managing and improving the structure of the content within the system.
- Liaising with all departments to improve and develop the system.
- Escalating any project issues or risks to the correct stakeholder by giving background, highlighting corrective action where possible, severity of the situation (high/medium/low) and suggested solutions.
- Releasing finalised and approved documents tothe end user.
- Tracking project progress reporting weekly on agreed data.
- Ensuring personaland team90-day priorities are met.
- Leading and developing a team ofadministrators.
The Administration Manager we require is:
- A Problem Solver
- Analytical and process-minded
- Self-disciplined,organisedand committed to quality
- Experienced in Project delivery
- A capable proof reader with excellent grasp of written and spoken English language
- Highly accurate
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in expressing own views and constructively challenge with alternative views
- Familiar with quality frameworks (ISO or EU Quality Framework)
- Prince 2 or similarly qualified
- Accountable, collaborative and capable – they prioritise work and get things done!
A generous employee benefit scheme includes 29 days annual leave, employee rewards, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, parking, gym membership and healthy snacks.
If you feel that you would like to join our friendly, professional team of people who work closely together to develop both the business and the products we offer, then please apply.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
No agencies please.