Brand Development Executive
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £23,000 + benefits
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Return on Investment is the market-leading provider of sales support, business development and customer support services to the automotive industry.
We currently seek ambitious individuals to work within our brand development teams supporting Volkswagen from our business centre in Milton Keynes. These challenging roles will give you a fantastic starting point to develop a career in account management / business development / Sales.
As a Brand Development Executive, you are responsible for supporting the client in the identification of new business opportunities to help them grow their sales territories. Full, comprehensive training will be given.
The role involves:
• Helping our client increase their Business to Business (B2B) fleet sales by identifying new sales opportunities
• Cleansing B2B data
• Identifying genuine sales opportunities from enquiries and other sources of data
• Developing and managing the customer database
• Promoting the brand you are representing positively and enthusiastically
• Demonstrating world-class customer service, building excellent relationships.
Full training will be given, however we are looking for:
• Excellent communicators, comfortable having conversations with people at different levels over the phone
• Curious, engaging people, comfortable investigating facts and learning new things
• Good attention to detail with pride and ownership of work
• Some experienced gained within an office environment, preferable using business communication skills (‘phone, email, database systems) will be highly beneficial
• Whilst not essential, an interest in the automotive industry helps
• As this is a sales role, you should be comfortable in making outbound sales calls to both new and existing fleet customers.
• Strong IT skills; any experience of using CRM/Database systems is advantageous
• Experience of setting appointments, diary management and sales support will be highly beneficial
• Adaptable and mature, candidates should love working in a dynamic, client-facing environment.
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
• Supported by a skilled and passionate management team
• Part of a high growth, award-winning business
• Given genuine opportunities for career progression
• Working for an award-winning business
• Provided with all the tools to do your job
• Offered a highly competitive benefits package
ROI is well established, has over 260 employees and has a dynamic management team that is determined to grow and improve the business. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work and have excellent career progression prospects; our current first-line managers have all been promoted from within the business.
We are proud to be accredited with both Investors in People and ISO9001 and have a comprehensive training academy for the development of staff skills.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Keywords: Brand Development, Sales, Telemarketing, Account Manager, Key Accounts, Account Management, fleet sales, Call centre, Contact Centre, Telesales, Outbound, B2B, Sales Executive, Telesales Agent, Sales Agent, business development, BDM, Qualifying Leads, appointment maker, data-cleanse