Location: Leiston Suffolk
Salary: £25 – 28k, DOE
Hours: 37 hours per week, plus possible overtime
Contract: 6 months fixed term employee contract
Sonovision UK provides a full range of Technical Publications to multi-national companies world-wide. We develop printed, electronic and online documentation, working to industry specific standards such as S1000D, ATA, JSP and DITA for the Defence, Energy and Aerospace sectors.
CAD Technician – The Role:
The role will primarily be updating engineering drawings for the nuclear power industry.
CAD Technician – To be considered for this opportunity:
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience within an engineering environment, with Nuclear experience an advantage.
• Experience with producing and updating; Engineering drawings using AutoCAD
• Good understanding of engineering data in a variety of formats from Engineering drawings to Design Reports
• Adequate competency using different software packages for planning/reporting purposes
• Produce weekly reports for the project manager
• Attend productions meeting with the customers’ management team
• A pro-active thinker that can provide potential solutions
• Ability to track production of tasks from conception to completion
• Drive and enthusiasm to achieve customer quality criteria
• Ability to work to deadlines and adhere to schedules
• Ability work with a minimum of supervision
• Current CTC or SC Clearance an advantage
Please note candidates must successfully undergo UK Security Vetting before they can be appointed. The level of security needed is Security Check (CTC or SC).
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Please note: We are not offering sponsorship or a relocation package for this role. We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in the UK.
No agencies please