Client Relationship / Services Manager
Location: Trafford, Greater Manchester.
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world.
We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive starting salary
• Company bonus
• Free on-site parking
• 25 days holidays per annum
• Holidays increased with length of service
• Company sickness scheme
• Monthly company lunches
• Regular fun social events
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Eye care
Who are we looking for?
Our growth and increasing customer base have created an opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join our team and deliver retail installation solutions on a global scale. You will drive the company success by working with a portfolio of market leading brands to deliver on our customer centric approach to operational excellence.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
• Present 100%’s company, services, coverage and experience in a professional manner which embodies trust and confidence.
• Manage, maintain and retain existing customer relationships on a portfolio of brands.
• Deliver excellent customer service and add value to client partnerships.
• Drive operational excellence for program implementation, striving for compliance, on-time delivery and insightful reporting.
• Manage commercial success by delivering to financial parameters and seeking growth opportunities.
• Interpret client scope and develop solutions, working alongside the Operations teams.
• Create, develop and communicate solution methodologies and commercial frameworks which match client needs and achieve commercial success.
• Provide cost estimates and client quotations working with an international supplier base.
• Cost management and client invoicing utilising internal systems.
• Support timely and successful program implementation alongside the Operations teams.
• Produce and analyse management information to inform and update clients on program progress.
• Escalation point for clients during project roll outs.
• Complete project closure processes and debrief to clients for continuous improvement.
• Manage internal and external communications across multiple accounts through meetings, telephone and email.
• Collaborate with colleagues for the ongoing transfer of knowledge and shared learnings to develop viable bespoke solutions for your clients.
• Work alongside the new business team to develop new opportunities.
• Visit clients across the UK and internationally including industry events.
What you’ll need:
• 2+ years’ experience of account management.
• A customer centric approach.
• Strong and effective communication including verbal and nonverbal.
• Exceptional organisation with an attention to detail.
• Driven to meet deadlines in line with compliance.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen with an analytical mindset.
• Persuasiveness with evident negotiation skills to grow accounts and generate revenue.
• A team player and willingness to get stuck in.
• Proactive approach to getting things done.
• Flexibility to manage and adapt to fast-paced change and the challenges that brings.
• Resilience and positive attitude in challenging situations.
• Innovative problem-solving skills to find solutions and make decisions.
• Quick at learning new software systems and technologies.
• Excellent with IT particularly in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Full clean driving licence.
• A background in the retail display industry (European wide installation and maintenance projects).
• Experience in customer facing project management.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please click ‘Apply’ and submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you should be our next 100%’er.
No agencies please