CNC Punching Operator
Location: Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST57UF.
Salary: £9 to £13 per hour.
Contract: Full time, days and night shifts available.
About the job
Operate Guillotine, CNC machine to a consistently high standard, reporting faults to the Team Leader and programming errors to the programmer, making run time more efficient and check drawing.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Unload Material, if required to do so.
• Drive Forklift, if required to do so.
• Select material using manufacturing sheet and drawing.
• Ensure Health and Safety requirements are maintained and the appropriate safety equipment/clothing worn.
What we need from you
• Must have some experience in press brake operation or similar machining capabilities.
• Must be able to operate at a level where minimal supervision is required.
This role would suit a current CNC operator looking for job security and guaranteed hours
• Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
• Cost Savings Scheme
• Death in Service Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!