Consultant/Analyst – eDisclosure & Digital Forensics
Location: Farringdon, London.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Anexsys is an independent legal support and technology service provider. We support law firms, corporate entities and government bodies throughout the UK and Europe through the provision of bespoke eDisclosure, Digital Forensics and Legal Reprographics solutions.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with up to 2 years’ experience, keen to further their career within the rapidly growing and fast paced industry that is eDisclosure. We are however open to considering candidates that fulfil all material aspects of the criteria below but may be lacking in practical experience and would benefit from joining our team as an Analyst with a view to being trained in the competencies required to reach Consultant level.
Our team of experts are responsible for advising and assisting with tasks spanning the full spectrum of the EDRM. The role will focus on assisting Consultants and Senior Consultants with the collection and processing of data along with interlinking administrative and audit related functions.
• A degree (2:1 or above) awarded by an institution or department with excellent industry standing. A Computer Science or Digital Forensics degree is essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft clear and concise client reports and project status updates.
• High level of general computer literacy (Windows, Microsoft Office).
• Experience in an eDisclosure or Digital Forensics background is desirable but not essential.
• A general awareness of industry standard software (Relativity, Nuix, EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, Oxygen, XRY) is desirable however full training would be provided.
• Additional technical skills including networking, databases and working with the Command Line.
• Programming or scripting skills including .NET, Java, SQL and Regular Expressions.
• Experience with non-Windows Operating systems.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic and committed to developing their knowledge of the industry through self-learning and by capitalising on all opportunities presented for professional development.
• Have the ability to take direction and work to tight deadlines alongside a team of high achieving individuals.
• Be motivated by producing excellent work reflective of attention to detail and innovative approaches to problem solving.
What the Successful Candidate Can Expect from Us
• Rapid exposure and guided development in all areas of eDisclosure and Digital Forensics.
• Full training on best-of-breed industry applications.
• Exposure to and the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals with the knowledge and skill to assist you in progressing your career within the industry.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences to be successful in this position then apply today!