Customer Service Co-Ordinator
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Mulmar Foodservice Solutions, a market leading supplier of commercial catering equipment are recruiting!
Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, Mulmar has built a strong reputation for providing quality foodservice solutions to a wide cross section of market-leading catering and retail customers. As specialists in the supply and maintenance of espresso coffee machinery, we retain some of the world’s finest manufacturers in our portfolio.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and allocate customer reactive callouts to team of regional Field Engineers.
- Co-ordination of machine installation/PM activities and exchange logistics with appropriate departments.
- At all times striving to meet customer contracted Service Level Agreements
- Prioritising, scheduling and recording service engineer activities.
- Logging these requests into the Siclops Service Management System, ensuring that call details are accurate and reflective of call type.
- Maintain Call monitors
- Asset management
- Database management and cleansing
- Generation of reports
- Monitoring and chasing requested information and keeping customers, service team, sales team and other relevant people informed as appropriate.
- Check any missed calls from previous day.
- Escalating emerging major issues to Customer Service Supervisor and/or Service Manager.
- Interrogate the caller as required to diagnose the fault and to assist with a telephone fix as required.
- Ensuring the Service Desk telephones are promptly answered during all working hours.
- Receiving incoming enquiries from customers via telephone, fax, email and letter.
- Directly answering customer enquiries, or assigning these requests to the relevant personnel who can answer, tracking the response back to the customer to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Computer literate, preferably with experience in MS Office including Email, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner and confident when dealing with customers
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in a pressurised environment
- Able to follow processes and work to strict timescales
- A history in either logistics, courier services or similar maintenance services would be advantageous but not essential
- A good general knowledge of geographical locations within the UK is required for this role in order to gain the most efficiency in your team
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on ‘APPLY’ today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
No agencies please.