Location: Office-based, Farnborough, Hampshire,
Salary: Substantial basic salary of up to £30K + Benefits!
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Private Healthcare insurance and Pension Scheme
The Role – Data Analyst:
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Analyst to support the project management of sales performance programmes, working on behalf of a prestigious motor manufacturer based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysing Corporate/Fleet Sales data, identifying trends and performance improvement opportunities
- Maintaining and further developing performance reporting suites and dashboards
- Coordinate with supplier agencies to ensure all reporting requirements are delivered within specified time frames and to specification
- Reporting and supporting field activities of a team of regionally based performance coaches
- Producing sales and activity reporting for performance coaches and key stakeholders within the national sales company
- Ensuring all reporting is accurately produced and presented in a clear and comprehensible format
- Work with the Programme Manager to identify and develop further improvements to benefit the overall programme
Essential Knowledge and Expertise:
- You must have strong analytical skills to enable the efficient analysis and presentation of data to a wide company wide audience
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills are required in order to build a professional working relationship with suppliers, internal stakeholders and the regional teams
- You will be able to communicate at all levels, both verbally and written, and be able to prioritise your work effectively and efficiently
- Team work is essential, working within a diverse and dynamic team.
- You will have a very flexible approach to work, often working to tight and challenging deadlines
- Strong MS Excel skills are essential. An ability to compile engaging power-point presentations and experience of using Tableau would be highly desirable
DEKRA Automotive will offer you a career and the opportunity for continuous professional development!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on ‘APPLY’ today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.