Import Operator – Mandarin Speaker
Location: Camberley, GU15 4BW
Salary: £21,000 (negotiable if experienced) + Excellent Benefits
Enployment Status: Permanent, Full-Time.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day ranging from 09:00 – 17:30 including 30 minutes lunch break.
Look after all types of import business, including air, sea, road, courier, cross trade shipments, mainly imports from overseas and detailed works are:
– Communicate with customers, overseas agents for shipping instruction, including quotation
– Book space with carriers, give instruction to customs brokers
– Rate negotiation with carriers / overseas agents, etc.
– Monitor whole transport procedure and update shipment status to customers / overseas agents
– 7 days before sea freight arrival, send arriving notice, and get import instruction from client
– Raise sales invoices and chase payment
– Cost approve on suppliers’ invoices, and pass to accounts for payment
– Support sales staff on daily operation regarding customer status, report any abnormal to line manager
– All jobs must be keyed in BoxTop at the time of operation. Follow the month end regulation within the company
– Help other fellow workers as team work, if the company requires.
The candidate must be:
– Eligible to work within EU.
– Stable, honest, reliable and responsible
– Good communication skills with people in English and Mandarin; easy going, handle things well in details, ready to help other fellow workers, full of team spirit
– Capable to work in busy environment and to prioritize urgent matters
– Enthusiastic individual with good organizational skill and mathematics.
– Skilful of using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Words
– Fluent Chinese (Mandarin) & English speaking and good in writing, are preferred
– 5 years No Crime Record is required.
Further pay package details:
– You may be required to work weekends which will be paid at an overtime rate.
– Training: Daily and professional training, if required, will be paid by company
– Probation Period: Three months. The company remains the right to extend the probation period, or terminate the employment.
– Financial reward: Bonus will be paid depending on business result at year end.