Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £25k basic, £35k OTE uncapped
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37 hours a week: Mon – Thurs 9am – 5.30pm, Fri 9am – 5pm
Oak Innovation is an SME market leader in Call Logging, Call Recording, CTI & Payment Processing Solutions employing over 45 staff in the UK, and is dedicated to delivering excellence in communications management. As part of the company’s growth plans, we are recruiting for an Internal Desk Based Account Manager based at our offices in Poole, Dorset.
At Oak Innovation everyone, without exception, plays a part in our success. We set high standards not only in skills but also attitude and offer training and personal development. In return for hard work, commitment, and excellent results we offer an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment, and you get to work with a great team of people!
Internal Account Manager – The Role:
To increase business revenue by meeting and exceeding agreed KPI’s, maximising sales opportunities through effective account management of Oak’s designated authorised resellers, providing full sales helpdesk support for Oak’s Channel Partners and ensuring timely follow up on Oak’s marketing campaigns and events.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Supporting and growing designated authorised reseller accounts.
• Scheduling periodic calls to review account, discuss current/future requirements and identify new opportunities.
• Promoting and developing Oak sales helpdesk for all reseller enquiries.
• Providing admin/sales support to field based team: generating quotations, scheduling field sales visits as required.
• Scheduling and delivering online demonstrations for standard solutions.
• Campaign and event follow up by telephone, qualifying and allocating sales opportunities from marketing activity.
• Maintaining complete and accurate Salesforce records for partners and customer opportunities
• Demonstrating commitment to going the extra mile by meeting and wherever possible exceeding monthly/quarterly KPIs
• Providing cover for other members of sales team in their absence to maintain continuity of service to customers.
• Continuous improvement of knowledge on Oak products and services
• Maximising every opportunity to build a relationship with new customers seeking feedback to help Oak develop and improve products and services.
Internal Account Manager – To be considered for this role you will need the following:
Minimum 5 GCSE O Levels including Maths and English
2 years+ working in fast paced B2B sales/revenue generating role and working to monthly targets.
Experience of CRM Systems, in particular Salesforce.
Working as part of a team, both office-based and virtual.
Telesales or related discipline (desirable).
Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels and a pleasant engaging telephone manner.
Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
Ability to leverage social media (i.e. Linkedin) to develop and expand contacts.
Computer literate: Microsoft, Excel, CRM/ database and competent web user.
Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
• We are looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude who doesn’t let set-backs impact on performance.
• You will be an initiative taker with an enthusiastic personality, a passion for sales and enjoy talking to people and likes closing a deal.
• A flexible self-starter, comfortable working as part of a team supporting others and sharing information you are accountable for your own actions and handle deadline pressures well.
Internal Account Manager – Benefits include:
• 21 days holiday rising to 25 plus bank holidays
• Private health plan
• Push Doctor online GP
• Employment Assistance Plan
• Life Insurance
• Company Pension
• Discounted gym membership
• Free parking
If you feel you have the necessary skills for the above position and have a desire to work as part of our team, please click on APPLY and forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role
No agencies please!
Read more about us, click here: