Internal Sales Representative
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Salary: £21,000, and OTE commission.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Barco Sales are one of the UK’s leading independent plumbing and heating distributors working with plumbing, heating and bathroom merchants of all sizes across the country. We are currently recruiting a motivated and ambitious Internal Sales Advisor to join the small, professional sales team within our fast-paced headquarters in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
With an annual salary of £21,000, and OTE commission opportunities, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ telephone sales experience, preferably with a plumbing/heating background, and a proven track record in sales. You will be required to achieve your own monthly KPIs as well as contributing to ensure that the team achieve their overall target. If you are a motivated and organised individual with the ability to communicate effectively and provide a positive and focused attitude, then this would be a fantastic opportunity for you.
• Efficiently handle sales orders from customers over the phone and via email/fax.
• Maximise Sales and Gross Margin through programmed sales activities.
• Proactively develop new business opportunities through inbound and outbound calls through campaigns.
• Increase the average order value through upselling and add on’s.
• Plan tasks to ensure a high level of productivity & efficiency through effective time management
• Identify new product opportunities and sales recovery through detailed customer analysis.
• Create & be accountable for customer quotes and follow up’s following Barco procedures
• Accurately record all customer interaction and sales on the internal CRM system.
• Work cohesively as part of the sales team to maximise overall sales performance.
• Monitor and feedback competitor activity to the Sales Manager.
• Support and cover other members of the Sales Team as required.
• 20 Days holiday (rising to 25 after six months’ service) plus bank holidays
• Opportunities to progress within the company dependent on skill and business requirement
• Company pension scheme
• Life insurance scheme
• Dedicated staff rest area, with TV and kitchen
• Free on-site parking
• Discounted staff purchase rate
• A minimum of two years’ sales experience preferably in plumbing/heating or associated sectors (advantageous but not mandatory)
• A proven sales track record
• High self-expectation of customer service excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent IT skills covering Excel, Word, Outlook and CRM systems
• Good inter-personal skills
• Ability to prioritise and adapt to changing workloads
• Highly self-motivated and driven to achieve targets
• Inspirational, influential with the drive to achieve.
• Persuasive with the ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment and willing acceptance.
• Self-confident, enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated, competitive and independent
• Contribute to team targets by utilising the highest standards of product, market and customer knowledge
• Enthusiasm to go the extra mile for the customer and the business
• Passionate in achieving results
• Fully focused on outstanding customer service
• A willingness to increase product knowledge through training and education
• Impassioned about our business and what we represent
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this position then apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to respond to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.