This vacancy has been posted by TribePost on behalf of KBK Property Services Limited
Location: North London.
Salary: £30-35K DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
KBK are a fast reacting maintenance company covering 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
This role is extremely pressurised and if you are not organised and cannot multi-task, this role is not for you. It is also essential you have a proven track record in reactive maintenance.
• Organise and schedule all new works for reactive maintenance for our large portfolio of clients.
• Providing reports, including desk top quotations.
• Answering high volumes of phones calls and emails quickly and efficiently providing regular updates to both clients and tenants.
• Prioritising requests based on the severity of the issue and managing time effectively in order to deliver.
• Updating the computer database with information which involves:
o Taking notes,
o Raising and booking jobs, closing jobs
o Signing off invoices from engineers, sub-contractors
• From the Estimators emails/notes, compile the quotation, along with site photos and send to clients either by email or uploading onto the Dwellent system.
• Has an outstanding knowledge of Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and databases.
• Create folders on the new data base for each job and quotations.
• Keep the database updated with all relevant information including emails and updates.
• From the database review all outstanding works / quotations forwarding the information onto the Estimator/Contractors Manager on a weekly basis.
• Update the database on any client feedback with regards to any works or quotation in order to enable KBK to quote more efficiently.
• Constant contact with Engineers throughout the day for updates.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests.
• Produce and distribute correspondence emails, forms letters.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You will be working in a friendly, dedicated team where every employee feels valued. In return, the company offers excellent pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!