Maintenance Project Manager
Location: Trafford, Manchester
Salary: £24K – £30K per annum, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
100% provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world.
We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days holidays per annum
- Holidays increased with length of service
- Company sickness scheme
- Monthly company lunches
- Regular fun social events
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Eye care
Who are we looking for?
Our growth and increasing customer base have created a position for a Maintenance Project Manager to join our team. You will resolve inbound maintenance queries relating to faulty retail display fixtures across a global level.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
- Utilise multiple IT systems for the processing of maintenance tickets.
- Resolve to 1st and 2nd line support queries professionally and efficiently.
- Apply technical diagnosis and resolve by determining parts and actions required.
- Liaise with internal warehouse team for spare parts, advise on stock inventory and management.
- Create quote calculations for clients.
- Schedule and agree visit costs in line with agreements.
- Cost management in line with budgets.
- Provide live technical support to resolve issues onsite within SLAs.
- Assess quality of maintenance visits completed within SLAs.
- Ensure commercials and cost trackers are up to date for invoicing.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Assist with the implementation of processes and systems.
- Collate and present performance feedback to stakeholders.
- Report monthly maintenance issues and trends.
- Support with collation and reviewing of training briefs and manuals.
What you’ll need:
- A technical mindset – we’ll train on specifics.
- Problem solving ability, find solutions and make decisions.
- A customer centric attitude.
- To work dynamically and think outside of the box.
- A team player approach and willingness to get stuck in.
- Proactive approach to getting things done.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- To be quick at learning new software systems and technologies.
- Analytical mindset, solution finder and decision maker.
- To present data and information in an easy to read manner.
- A driven approach to meet process and SLA requirements.
- Flexibility to react and adapt to rapidly changing scenarios.
- Excellent communication including verbal and nonverbal.
- Strong organisation with an attention to detail.
- Resilience and positive attitude to changing situations.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Helpdesk/service-based role experience.
- Understanding of maintenance services and processes.
- Familiarity working with contractors.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Conversational in French and German.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please send your CV and tell us why you should be our next 100%’er!
No agencies please