TribePost Recruitment are advertising this campaign on behalf of Advanced Technology Services
Location: Titchfield, Hampshire
Salary: £30 – 32k, DOE
Contract: Permanent, full time
Hours: Monday to Thursday 07:30 -16:15, Friday 07:30 – 11:30
ATS makes factories run better. Founded in 1985, Advanced Technology Solutions (ATS) employs approximately 3,000 people across the US, Mexico and the UK and is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois.
Maintenance Technician – The Role:
Duties and responsibilities:
Including but not limited to the following duties;
• Performs industrial break-fix preventative maintenance including repairing or replacing defective parts reconditioning or repairing machine tools.
• Electrical/Mechanical repair work throughout the factory shop floor.
• Machine Breakdowns/Servicing.
• Machine Commissioning/De-commissioning.
• Electrical Diagnosis/Fault Finding
• Provides support and back up for other members of department as needed by leadership.
• Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
• Participates in CI activities – processes, results and cost savings.
• May be required to setup and operate simple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform basic welding tasks.
• Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
• Performs basic troubleshooting of control systems circuitry.
• Completes technical self-study programs for career development.
• Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Maintenance Technician – Candidate Requirements:
Qualifications and Skills:
• Technical degree and 5 to 7 years of experience in specific industry.
• Machine tool experience; CNC breakdown/repair an advantage
• Experience in predictive technologies, precision alignments, and general maintenance of applicable process equipment.
• Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control systems. Can analyze the problem, synthesize alternative solutions, and perform repairs.
• Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate.
• Experience in vibration analysis or laser interferometer operations, precision alignments, and maintenance of applicable process equipment.
• Attractive Basic Salary
• 33 days holiday
• Stakeholder Pension
• Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Retail Discount Programme
If you have the required skills and experience to be successful in this role, please click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV and cover letter for consideration.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.