Location: Edinburgh, Mid Lothian
Salary: £40K – £45K, DOE + 10% Bonus
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are looking for a high performing Marketing Manager that thrives in a fast-pace environment. You will be joining a growing team that is ethical, respectful of each other and determined to help Cyberhawk strengthen its position as a global leader.
We are focused on building strong, long-term relationships with our clients to help them improve their business.
Marketing Manager – Responsibilities:
- Marketing strategy development and campaign planning
- Setting, monitoring and reporting of marketing KPIs
- Development of brand positioning and key messaging
- Working closely with sales and technical teams to identify and develop marketing collateral and content
- Understanding of sales pipeline and CRM
- Practical experience of using marketing automation software essential (Hubspot experience desirable but not essential)
- Management/mentoring of Sales & Marketing Assistant and third-party marketing agencies
- Budget management
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 7 years’ experience (of which at least 4 spent in management positions)
- Experience of developing marketing strategies for software products and in particular software as a service (SaaS)
- Knowledge of the energy industry preferred (examples: Oil and gas, renewables, power generation and transmission).
- Degree level, strong IT skills.
- Digital marketing – strong understanding and experience in SEO, website development, content marketing, online/PPC/Google AdWords advertising
- Impeccable writing skills, with ability to draft content in a range of formats (press releases, technical features, case studies, presentation abstracts, award entries, website and brochure copy, social media posts, proposal and tender information)
- Commissioning of and creative direction for visual content including video, infographics, website aesthetics
- Market insight and competitor analysis
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on ‘APPLY’ today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.