TribePost Ltd are advertising this vacancy on behalf of Enva UK Ltd
Office Administration Assistant
Location: Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: FTC, 6 months, part time 25hrs
Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Nottinghamshire, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd, is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK’s motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
Office Administration Assistant – The Role:
To ensure all admin tasks are completed in a timely manner, to provide support to Enva customers and internal teams.
Office Administration Assistant – Key Responsibilities:
• Carry out general office duties, this will include managing incoming calls and e-mails and directing if required, making calls, etc.
• Supporting with daily admin duties for all Degreasing Staffs internal teams members.
• Respond to messages in a professional and timely manner from customers and internal teams.
• Ensure that all queries are followed up and resolved in an efficient and timely manner with customer focused approach.
• Process all of the Degreasing departments paperwork and KPI information if required.
• Book Hotels for the drivers nights out.
• File all of the service sheets and consignment notes as and when required.
• Maintaining and building rapport with customers, understanding their needs and managing customer’s expectations.
• Coordination, collation, checking and filing of daily paperwork.
• Maintaining internal reporting for the customer service department and internal stakeholders.
• Management of the daily workflow to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
Knowledge, Training, Experience, Technical and Personal Skills:
• Previous administration experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong telephone manner.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Confident in dealing with customers / suppliers over the phone and on email.
• Positive and motivated with flexible and adaptable attitude.
• Problem solving and solution focussed ability.
• Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective and positive working relationships within and outside of the department.
• Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and adopt a professional approach in all interactions – should be transparent, open and honest in all dealings.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations and / or systems.
• Good conflict resolution skills based on a ‘Can do’ attitude.
• A flexible attitude to the team’s work, including a willingness to reprioritise and undertake additional tasks if required.
• Friendly personality and team player.
• Strong PC and technical knowledge and skills with an excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Teams.
Offering a competitive salary in a growing company committed to our people. We also offer pension contributions and other health scheme benefits including death in service.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV.
Please be advised due to the high number of applications should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. We thank you for expressing your interest in this role.
No agencies please!