Parts Sales Advisor
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
The Scot JCB Group comprises of three specialist machinery distribution companies – Scot JCB, Stewart Plant Sales and Scot Industrial Air.
A.M. Phillip Agritech and Spray Techniques provide a wide range of solutions for all of your needs. With six depots across the East and North of Scotland servicing franchises including Massey Ferguson, JCB, Kubota and Horsch amongst others. We pride ourselves on offering first class levels of customer service and machinery for every agricultural application.
Due to continued growth, we are now recruiting for a Parts Sales Advisor to join our growing team!
About the role
The role of Parts Sales Advisor will involve you selling to construction and agricultural businesses; whether they be existing, lapsed or new customers, where you will be required to identify and satisfy customer equipment requirements for parts across the full range of JCB, Kubota and Horsch machines for repair, service or maintenance. We pride ourselves on offering the best products and some of the best service response times in the industry.
The job involves:
• Taking enquiries from customers across phone and counter
• Looking up and identifying parts
• Promote and sell parts to meet customer needs
• Be involved in proactive telemarketing campaigns
• Supply service department with parts as required
• Assist in keeping the parts inventory orderly and up to date
• Receive and check incoming shipments
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Be involved in inventory management, invoicing and other admin tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:-
• Relevant experience within the plant industry, car industry or similar
• Have the ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
• Ability to get on with all different types of people in a pressurized environment
• Have a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service and build a rapport with customers
• Good working knowledge on Microsoft applications
• Attention to detail
• Fexible and positive with an outgoing approach to work
• Friendly and approachable manner so you can assist internal and external customers
• This is not a reactive order taking role, you must be comfortable selling and upselling in a pro-active manner face to face and by phone.
In return you will receive:
• A competitive salary
• Healthcare Cash Plan (company paid)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance – three times salary
• 29 days of holiday
• After 10 years’ service in the business you receive an extra week of holiday
• JCB and in-house training
If you are interested in this vacancy then please click the ‘Apply’ button below and you will be redirected to our company website where will be asked to download and complete an application form.