TribePost Recruitment are advertising this campaign on behalf of Tax Assist Accountants
Practice Tax Accountant
Location: South Manchester, M41 5AW.
Salary: £25k to 30k, DOE
Contract: Full Time, permanent.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a Practice Tax Accountant, with strong practice experience to support our next growth phase. Comfortable in a small office environment, you’ll take responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients.
Our core values are communication, integrity, team, empathy & dedication. Our team members represent our main asset and we support their success with training opportunities, personal development and career progression.
Practice Tax Accountant – The Role:
Your new role as a Tax Accountant will see you have a range of responsibilities; you will be:
• Preparing and submitting self-assessment tax,
• Contacting HMRC directly regarding client tax affairs,
• Keeping in contact with clients via email, telephone and meetings’
• Working with sole traders, personal tax and partnerships managing a portfolio of clients.
Practice Tax Accountant – Skills and Experience:
In order to undertake this role, you must have had experience working within an accounting practice previously.
• You will be up to date on the latest legislation in regards to tax in the UK and should be able to prepare self-assessments with limited supervision.
• Ideally you will be studying or have completed your CTA/ATT, however we will consider QBE.
• You will have excellent technical knowledge in personal tax compliance. You will have excellent communication and client facing skills in order to maintain client relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable individual who enjoys working as part of a team to deliver excellent client service. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their skills in a rapidly growing and dynamic business using industry leading software with support from a multi award winning accountancy network.
If we’ve just described you and you want to experience the rewarding and varied nature of working with small businesses in a friendly local business atmosphere, then click the APPLY button to forward an up to date CV and cover letter.
Strictly no agencies.