Location: Beckenham, South London.
Salary: £21,547.50-£28,000 (Negotiable) + Bonus.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Universal Language Solutions provides fast, efficient, tailor-made translation and interpreting services for the UK and international markets.
Based in Beckenham, South London. Our service driven team aims to provide cost effective translation services which enables companies to communicate worldwide in over 140 languages.
Universal Language Solutions Ltd is currently seeking a full-time Project Manager to work on projects across our diverse & growing global client base. We are looking for a talented Project Manager with experience in project management in the translation industry and who can make an impact to the company right from the start.
• Manage projects, including but not limited to translation, subtitling, transcreation, interpretation
• Manage and lead all assigned projects in the most efficient manner possible to ensure client retention, satisfaction and repeat revenue growth
• Co-ordinate, negotiate with and recruit linguists as needed
• Take responsibility for the quality of all work delivered
• Prepare quotes/commercial proposal that meet client’s and the company’s expectations
• Development and preparation of process documents where required
• Liaise with clients and build and maintain good relationships
• Perform short translations, proofreading and QA tasks
The successful applicant will have experience in translation & language services. Essential skills include:
• Multitasking and good time management
• Flexibility to work independently, as part of a team but also under supervision
• Customer focused, keen to exceed client expectations
• Ability to tailor work flows according to client needs
• Understanding of key financial principles
• University degree (preferably in linguistic/translation related studies) or a degree in business administration
• Proven knowledge and use of SDL Trados Studio and / or other CAT Tools
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with different file formats
• Detail orientated with the ability to multitask
• Problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
• Communication, negotiation and organisation skills
• Native speaking or very good command of English
Machine translation knowledge
• Localisation and/or localisation engineering skills and knowledge
• Customer service and sales skills/experience
• Proficient knowledge of other languages
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!