Purchasing / Sales Executive
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Salary: 18 to 20K £ (after 12 months OTE 25K).
Contract: Full time, permanent.
We have an amazing opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing IT distributors in the UK. We have the position of Purchase and Sales Admin/New Sales available. You will be trained for progression into account management. We require a hardworking, intelligent, creative, and very ambitious person with a willingness to learn for this role.
• Processing purchase orders and sales orders
• Following all purchase orders through to delivery and completion
• Liaising with suppliers
• Liaising with transport companies
• Handling RMA issues with suppliers
• Keeping product and supplier databases up to date
• Keeping online platforms updated with stock inventory and pricing
• Working closely with other departments to achieve the quickest and best results
• Market research to make sure we are aligned to compete effectively in this highly competitive market
• Working closely with the purchasing/sales manager
• You will be required to work with multiple systems
• Cold calling new prospects
• Following up on leads
Preferred Skills Required:
• Experience of working in a business to business environment
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Must be able to work on own initiative
• High attention to detail
• Strong writing, presentation and negotiation skills
• Great organisation skills
• Great time keeping skills
• Multilingual to a business standard – preferred language – German
Sunset IT Distribution Ltd is an independent international distributor of IT products, operating from prestigious premises in Milton Keynes. The business was founded in 1999 and has developed into a major player in the UK and European IT markets. We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Purchasing / Sales Executive.
Our modern offices are a great place to develop your career. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to work in a thriving business with a hugely in a fun and high energy environment. We take our work seriously but we’re serious about enjoying ourselves too!
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!