Registered Home Manager
Salary: £35,140 – £40,000 + per annum.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Home’s Manager to join our enthusiastic care team. You will receive a salary of £35,140 – £40,000+ per annum inclusive of bonus, depending on qualifications and experience.
Total Care Matters is a dedicated provider of residential care services for young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties aged 8-17.
We are recruiting for our beautiful children’s homes in rural Nottingham, where we have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Home’s Manager to provide the highest quality care and therapeutic support to three children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD).
Our ideal Registered Home’s Manager will have the following skills and experience: –
• Qualified to QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare (minimum) and willing to train for QCF Level 5 in Residential Childcare.
• Able to demonstrate a clear working knowledge of managing or supporting the management of a children’s residential and care service
• Possess at least 2 years’ (or equivalent) experience of management in a Children’s Home
• Comfortable working autonomously, you will be an ambitious and self-motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check
• Hold a full UK driving licence
This role would suit an experienced Registered Home’s Manager or Deputy Support Worker in the children/adult Care Service.
The hours of work for this role is 173 per month based on an average of 40 hours per week.
We are keen to recruit casual Support Workers on a bank basis as well as Residential Support Workers for our existing children’s homes in Nottingham.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Registered Home’s Manager then please click ‘Apply’ today!
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure check. Please be aware that all new employees starting work with us will be charged for the cost of their DBS check, if it is required for their role. The cost will be deducted from pay.
‘Total Care Matters Ltd. is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce’.