Location: Uxbridge, West London
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are ready for an experienced Sales Director to join our Senior Leadership Team. The Sales Director willdevelop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base. They will keepabreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic input to the senior team.
Quality Compliance Systems (QCS) is a successful saas company with 15% headcount and 30% revenue growth year-on-year. Our compliance management system maintains a clear market leading position in the UK Care sector.
Theservice provides access to the most comprehensive set of customised Care sector policies, procedures and mock inspection toolkits in a SaaS offering.
QCS strives to build a trusted and respected brand based on the quality of our content and our commitment to help support Care providers in delivering outstanding care.
Sales Director – The opportunity:
- Develop and implement sales strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team contributing to the overall company strategy.
Sales Director – The person:
- Proven experience as a Sales Director or similar level role
- Graduate calibre.
- Exceptional commercial acumen and an impressive track record of success in growing B2B businesses.
- Astute, navigates internal and external stakeholders.
- Shows gravitas, builds strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile.
- Sets an inspiring example through personal delivery, energy and positivity.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Shares our vision to be instrumental in building a caring world.
At QCS we are investing in our people and their work environment. We are proud to be a recent recipient of theInvestors In People Silver Award.
- Perkbox employee rewards (childcare vouchers, cycle to work, plus dining, shopping and entertainment discounts),
- Parking paid
- Local gym membership.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on ‘APPLY’ today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.