Sales Support Executive
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire.
Salary: Up to £20,000, plus benefits
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Return on Investment is an award winning, sales support agency based in Nantwich. We have c.260 staff across our 5 locations, Nantwich (our head office), Milton Keynes, Slough, Gaydon and Gothenburg in Sweden.
ROI works with key automotive clients and specialises in providing business to business sales support across the UK and Europe. We work with a number of major businesses including, but not limited to BMW Group, KIA, PSA Groupe, Jaguar Land Rover, Volkswagen Group and FCA Group.
We are currently looking for an experienced, customer-serviced focused professional to work within one of our customer support / sales administration teams within our established BMW Group contract.
The BMW Business Centre provides fleet support services for the client’s Fleet and Business team and is responsible for:
• Processing of sales agreements and contracts
• Providing customer service to fleet customers, leasing customers and retailers
• Database administration
• Organising test drives of BMW products to customers
• Events Management
Overall, the team is responsible for supporting BMW’s Fleet and Business customers and the client by providing first class administration support to aid the sales of vehicles across the UK.
This is a busy, challenging role requiring strong attention to detail. Key requirements include:
– Building and developing strong relationships with key clients
– Processing terms of business and contracts and updating the relevant systems
– Answering incoming phone calls and emails
– Organising the demonstration of vehicles, checking customer’s details, liaising with the various internal and external teams to ensure a seamless process
– Updating the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
– Dealing with customer queries including complaints and requests for information
In summary we are looking for a proactive, ambitious person willing and prepared to take ownership of the role, demonstrating personal initiative and accountability.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
– A proactive, customer-focused approach to work with the ability to prioritise
– Excellent attention to detail
– Good IT skills with either the existing knowledge of or willingness to learn Excel and CRM
– Excellent communication skills both orally and via email
– Organised and methodical with a strong sense of accountability to both the client and prospect experience
– Strong administration skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
– Excellent personal ownership – you should be willing to use your initiative and work quickly and methodically.
Why you should work for ROI:
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
• Supported by a skilled and passionate management team
• Part of a high growth business boasting exceptional staff retention
• Have opportunities for career progression
• Working alongside some of the world’s most recognisable and successful brands
• Working for an award-winning business
• Provided with all the tools to do your job
• Offered a highly competitive benefits package
ROI is an increasingly important and recognised business in our sector: In 2016 we won the award for ‘Outsourced Partner of the Year’ at the European Customer Service and Contact Centre Awards against some major ‘blue chip’ competition. We are proud to be accredited with both Investors in People and ISO9001 and have a comprehensive training academy for development of staff skills.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!