Strategic Partnerships Executive
Location: Bedford Row, London
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
My client is a commercially minded not-for-profit body comprised of members and partners from across the UK physical activity sector. Their focus is a long-standing and uncompromising vision to get more people, more active, more often.
The Strategic Partnerships Executive will support the delivery of my client’s strategic consultancy services for their Strategic Partner Group. You will support multiple Strategic Partner Accounts, and ensure the timely and high-quality completion of projects to meet the needs of our key customers. You will contribute to the wider work of the company, including raising the profile of physical inactivity as a top-tier public health issue within Westminster, devolved and local government. You will support multiple policy initiatives, with a specific objective to secure tangible positive benefit for my client and its members. This will include contributing to their parliamentary strategy, and meeting with key stakeholders and partners.
- Providing supporting services, and, potentially, account management to a range of established organisations in my client’s Strategic Partner Group.
- Delivering bespoke consultancy services to their members.
- Supporting multiple policy initiatives, including headline health issues and technical areas that impact the operations of core membership, seeking to secure tangible benefits to my client and its members.
- Supporting the delivery of major events, including agenda development, stakeholder outreach, speaker briefings and logistical operations on the day.
- Supporting the production of policy reports or thought leadership publications, on areas of importance to my client or its Strategic Partners.
- Your key metrics of success will be the retention and satisfaction of existing Strategic Partner accounts, and the successful supporting of new business acquisition. You will also be assessed on your ability to deepen engagement with your existing accounts, beyond existing levels of collaboration, and the satisfaction levels of those customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Customer focused
- Passion for physical activity and/or sport, and knowledge of the fitness and wider leisure industry
- Must be confident, and able to engage and build relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Must be commercially aware
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, especially Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Clear, concise and grammatically correct writing style with an attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and balance demands from multiple sources
- Self-motivated, and calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Politically aware and have a good knowledge of the Parliamentary process
- Experience of managing or supporting the delivery of work for clients through the account management process
- Account management experience
- Experience in fitness/ leisure industry
- Experience working in Public Affairs, Parliament, or national, regional or local governments
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.