Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Hours: Monday – Saturday (Saturday working is essential with this role)
Tippers is a Family run Builders Merchant providing quality building materials for trade and DIY retail with Luxury Kitchen and Bathrooms in Lichfield, Uttoxeter and Wolverhampton.
We are seeking an experienced kitchen and bathroom Sales executive to join the team in our busy Showroom in Lichfield.
Kitchen and Bathroom Showroom Sales – The Role:
The successful candidate will have experience in retail sales of mid to high end products. Experience in kitchen/bathroom sales preferred but not essential for the right candidate. Sales are the key to our business we require self motivation, organisation and a high level of drive with the ability to see sales through each stage- engaging with the customer, quoting and designing, take orders, and arranging delivery and installation where necessary.
There is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make the role their own.
Kitchen and Bathroom Showroom Sales – Skills required:
• Problem solving
• A high level of drive and organisation – Self-motivated
• Good communications skills
• Sales experience essential
• Excellent telephone manner
• Kitchen / bathroom experience, an advantage
• AutoCAD / CAD Planning and Design experience, an advantage
• Full clean driving license
• Salary dependent on experience
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays
• Eligible for employee discounts after 6 months
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please click on APPLY and forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No agencies please.