Location: Fowlmere, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
The role of the Production Assistant is to learn and carry out assigned work as directed by the appropriate Team Leader and to produce products to a high standard in quality and in a timely manner, efficiently working as part of the Production team.
Trainee Production Assistant – The Role:
The Role will report to the Team Leader and will involve the following:
• Assemble instrument to stage of Calibration
• Ensure level of instruments in stores are sufficient
• Various sub-assemblies for instruments
• Assemble various kits
• Stock Check
• Sign in for deliveries
• Under guidelines from Team Leader fulfil requirements required for working day
• Attend internal meetings when required
• Assemble PCB’s
• Carry out additional duties as requested.
Trainee Production Assistant – The Person:
This is a hands-on role and the person appointed will:-
• Be proficient in IT skills using Microsoft office packages
• Be a team player
• Be punctual
• Have excellent levels of attention to detail
• Excellent at building rapport with internal departments
• Have the ability to problem solve
• Have a flexible approach to work, with a strong work ethic
• Be efficient in the undertaking of tasks
• Have the ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
Trainee Production Assistant – Benefits:
This position offers good terms and benefits including: – good basic salary, 21 days + Bank holidays annual holiday increasing with service, pension, healthcare, bike scheme and life assurance.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to be successful in this role click on ‘APPLY’ today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please