Location: Northolt, Greater London, UB5 5QQ
Salary: £8.50-9.50per hour, DOE + Overtime
Hours: Variable shift patterns rotated and will be notified the prior week.
Hours/Shifts 07:00 – 15:00, 8-hour shift with 1-hour break
Hours/Shifts 09:00 – 17:00, 8-hour shift with 1-hour break
Hours/Shifts 11:00 – 19:00, 8-hour shift with 1-hour break
Hours/Shifts 13:00 – 21:00, 8-hour shift with 1-hour break
Warehouse Operative – The Role:
We are looking for dedicated warehouse operatives who want to start a career within the white glove removal industry, participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform Quality Control Checks and photograph and update the system
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
• Report any discrepancies, keep all paperwork up to date
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
• Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Warehouse Operative – Requirements:
• Experience in a warehouse environment
• Proficiency in using technology
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Honest and reliable with good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Understanding of health and safety within the workplace
• Current forklift license desirable, though training will be given
• Good communication skills, proficient English language skills
About our Company:
We are a white glove logistics provider who have been established for over 50 years based in Northolt, we handled high end furniture, artwork and decorative items, we have premier clients from the world of fashion, art and design.
We always try to nurture talent and train & develop our staff to make a career in this very rewarding industry sector, we have senior managers who started with us as school leavers, some with over 30 years’ experience with us. We have senior management who started out as warehouse operatives which shows the progression possibilities available to right people.
If you have the skills and experience required, please click on APPLY and forward your CV and cover letter with current salary details, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies please